Funny things you see in the gym

^ lol, makes me laugh what some idiots do.

I did something a bit stupid yesterday whilst warming up with the bar for benching.
For some reason, instead on putting the bar back on the rack, i sat up with it for no reason at all. I dont no what i was thinking, so i just looked around to see if anyone was watching then i laid back down and put the bar on the rack.

My mind is too random sometimes.

I farted on every rep of my first set of deadlifts with like 60lb's.. It stank the whole gym out and I went over to the other side and did something else for 10 mins.

I farted on every rep of my first set of deadlifts with like 60lb's.. It stank the whole gym out and I went over to the other side and did something else for 10 mins.

LOL, i fart nearly everytime i deadlift now. I fart everytime in the gym anyway, i dont mind farting in the gym its just when its loud or it stinks my area out.

See, there is a set of unwritten rules to the men's locker room/shower:

When naked (or nekked):

1. Always, I repeat, always bend at the knees when bending to get something from the ground. I've walked into the locker room only to catch an eye full of old man butthole-gooch powerhour.

2. It's accpetable to engage in conversation, but eye-contact or complete visual avoidance with the naked individual is mandatory.

3. With exception of a medical emergency, it is unacceptable to ever touch another male individual whether either/or both parties are naked.

I was in Iraq at a Marine base. It was about 18,000 Marines and about 240 Air Force, literally. Of course, the Marines felt themselves superior in every and any activity in existance. Needless to say, working out at the gym (PT Gear mandatory) was an interesting experience since we stood out like sore thumbs.

Now, don't get me wrong. Some of the Marines were completely jacked and educated on the necessary methods for well-rounded fitness.

Many of the other Marines were clueless about fitness aside from their arrogance. The clueless ones were generally the bigger dickheads too. They would either lift lighter weights as fast as possible (not utilizing the negative and cheating with momentum) or they would attempt to lift as much weight as possible with a reckless disregard to form or safety. Oh, yes. Those ones were the worst thing only doing bench and curls, except they did a lot of chin-ups. They were big into yelling at each other. Then again, so would you if you were brain-washed. J/p

This guy in the gym today is standing in front of the mirror and trying to pick something out of his nose with his finger for several minutes. He then walks over , without using a towel and picks up 2 dumbells.

I watched this fat guy eat a protein bar while he was on the elliptical going like 5 mph today. Thought it was pretty funny, I was busting my ass doing a HIIT session on the treadmill, and this guy next to me was just chillen reading a magazine and eating a little meal while he gets his "workout" in.

I watched this fat guy eat a protein bar while he was on the elliptical going like 5 mph today. Thought it was pretty funny, I was busting my ass doing a HIIT session on the treadmill, and this guy next to me was just chillen reading a magazine and eating a little meal while he gets his "workout" in.

Hey, give him some credit...big step from peeling back the wrapper of a protein bar as opposed to the wrapper of a cheeseburger! :jump1: I could never get that down...eating during or before an intense work out...its kind of like eating then swimming after, have to wait an hour. :p

I didn't mean his workout was intense...lol! For you, that might me a morning stretch! For him tho, he probably considers that as big steps toward his goal...not everyone tries as hard as the next person!

I saw a guy doing power snatches. He pulled the bar up, caught it overhead, but the arms didn't really lock so the weight went down and hit his back. Luckily, since he was a strong bastard, he was able to withstand it without falling, and he was OK. Then he just stood there with the bar on his back for a moment pretending as if that was what he meant to do all along..

wait a minute.. I saw this in the mirror.. it was me :D

Ok guys - I thought it was appropriate that I copy paste my last journal entry from yesterday....

Ok so I get up this morning and get to boxing - another MMA class - was feeling strong - got in before anyone else and did a proper warm up on the bike then started jump rope for about 4 mins before the class was due to start....

Class was tough but good. The trainer came up to me half way through class and said that he had noticed that I had dropped a heap of weight in the last few months, he asked me how was I feeling etc.... SO I WAS PUMPED... (good story so far huh)

During stretches at the end of class I was pushing a little extra with these splits stretches.....

Class over...

I walked over to the window to see down to the street below while I took my gloves off and noticed that it felt a little breazy on my butt.... I casually checked my butt and noticed THAT MY TIGHTS HAD RIPPED!!!!!!!! Dam those splits stretches and cheap tights!!!!

I dropped to the floor quicker than you could imagine and called one of my mates over to go and get my jacket from my locker.... in the meantime i was trying to work out who had seen my BUTT.....! OH LORDY the embarrasment....

Last edited:
Today in my kb class as it was ending I seen this girl doing some split stretches. She was wearing tights so I thought I would glance at her butt a bit. Glad I did cuz her pants ripped and I got a nice view.

Its so funny because she didnt even notice as she walked around class. She finally did though, boo shows over.

Today in my kb class as it was ending I seen this girl doing some split stretches. She was wearing tights so I thought I would glance at her butt a bit. Glad I did cuz her pants ripped and I got a nice view.

Its so funny because she didnt even notice as she walked around class. She finally did though, boo shows over.

hehehe.... man my face is still bright red... i was trying to work out who had seen my butt as there were still some people hanging around doing extra stretches....:eek:

I walked in to this morning's class filled with dread - hoping no one would say "hi butt girl!".... no one did :)

Today in my mma class this girl ripped her tights and was walking around for a while...the view was quite nice before she noticed, dropped down to the ground really fast, and called for her jacket. :D

I think eating a cheeseburger on the elliptical is a good idea. I'm going to do that someday...might as well, since I'm all injured up and ****.

I saw this woman head into the squat rack today and I thought, 'it's good to see women squating' (not in a pervy way, just that you don't often see women training properly in my gym)

And then she went and spoilt it; she rolled over one of those inflatable ball things and started doing single arm chest presses on it, right in the bloody rack!

I was so confused as to why she did this I didn't know whether to laugh or cry :(

I saw a mans balls hanging out of his too short shorts while he was stretching the other day. Not pretty.

They wern't Tom's so they didnt do anything for you......:yelrotflmao:

Best wishes,

Chillen

Back