Funny things you see in the gym

Tom's aren't big enough to be hanging out of any shorts.. no matter how small

:) :) You would only know, young man! Look at your title line! :) :)

he, he

Best wishes!

Chillen

huh, that didn't make any sense? what title? or did you mean my post?
If so, of course I would know, he is my homosexual life partner.

huh, that didn't make any sense? what title? or did you mean my post?
If so, of course I would know, he is my homosexual life partner.

I meant the title under your name forum name. If he is your "partner", you would know what size they are! :)

Any hoot, just poking fun atcha! :)

Hope all is well with ya!

Chillen

Talking behind my back are we :p

Karky, your the one who's in love with me. All the PM's youve been sending me lately. Writing love poems for me. I mean, im flattered but its just not gonna work mate.

I won't fit behind your back.. :D

You should post those PMs I "sent" I'd love to see if you could actually improvise a false poem :p

I checked the pms and it seems that you both have been sending and receiving a large number of pms with Kraken. Sorry to air it out but you're both trying to get with the same man.

Happened to me yesterday. I was bending over to pick up some dumbbells and out of the blue i pooted. (fart) There was a lady behind me, who was going to walk around me but was caught in the crossfire. I was so apologetic (although i found it funny) , she said it was OK and that it happened all the time. I'm glad she was mature about it and didn't think of me in disgust :D

I saw a guy do 'quarter' jump squats with a weight that was clearly too heavy for him yesterday. I would have laughed but it looked like he was doing some real damage to himself

It does my head it at my gym, i see so many doing quarter squats and thinking theryre good because theyre using a high weight.

I only do full squats now, i dont even know where parallel is...i cant tell so i just go all the way down.

Ok, I just finished reading this whole thing and don't stop now guys this is hilarious stuff.

As for my story, the funniest thing I have seen at the gym is 2 things infact :

1. This guy in a full body length skin tight white body suit + goggles (I think there is something wrong with this guy :-S)

2. I was there with my workout partner setting up our squats and then deadlifts and the gym was very packed cause it was a public holiday and no one can afford the petrol to go travelling anymore. Anyhow, out of the 25 other people in the gym every single one of them bar 1 was doing some kind of curl and then proceeded to switch curl excercises with each other the whole time we were there. As for the one guy not doing curls, he was on the leg press machine :p. I sometimes feel that no one there knows about real workouts.

2. I was there with my workout partner setting up our squats and then deadlifts and the gym was very packed cause it was a public holiday and no one can afford the petrol to go travelling anymore. Anyhow, out of the 25 other people in the gym every single one of them bar 1 was doing some kind of curl and then proceeded to switch curl excercises with each other the whole time we were there. As for the one guy not doing curls, he was on the leg press machine :p. I sometimes feel that no one there knows about real workouts.

Are you from England by any chance?

You saying that because of petrol prices? And how he said 'petrol' and not 'gas' :D

Before i got banned, i could get more than 1L per £1, now you get much less that 1L for £1. ITS SH1T!!!!!

I said that because men in England train like idiots doing crunches and tricep kickbacks all day and can't squat to save their life.
Americans on the whole have a far better idea of how to train than us

DB curls in the squat rack? - yep, happens all the time in my gym, I've even seen a woman move a bosu ball into the squat rack to do crunches :(

Yea i know what you mean. SO many people in my gym are doing curls, kickbacks, all this isolation work. Also WHEN i see someone squat they dont even go parallel. More like 1/4 way down.

It pisses me off because they think they are using more weight than me yet i go 4 times the distance they go down. Also some think diet is all about protein and thats it.

Most of my gym are only big because they are on some form of steroid.

Back