Breast Implants

Cool, thanks, that answered my question. So, If I ever decide that I need them for fitness modeling (chances are I won't, but it depends on how my body responds to losing more fat) I won't have to worry about not ever being able to work out again.

Who knows. I just don't think that it would really matter physiologically. All I can tell you is that over half of my best friends (people who I have a personal connection with) have implants. All have had them under the muscle, through the underarm, one through the nipple.

Nothing has changed or been distorted. All of them workout regularly, some even have breastfed afterwards. Some have had them before children, others after and one in between...

Wow, I've never met anyone with them. Maybe it's because I'm near San Francisco. I thought most people with them were in the LA area.

LOL, you probably have just don't know it ;) I can spot them a mile away lol. My friends and I say that if you have to ask, they probably have them LOL...

spicypumpkin said:
So, If I ever decide that I need them for fitness modeling...

:eek:Are my eyes deceiving me? Did I just read right? LOL.

Wow, aeonteal, good info to know...

If they were necessary for me to make more money in a career like fitness modeling, then I would think about it. If they cost $6000, and I could make much more than that by getting them, then maybe the advantages would outweigh the disadvantages. But if they would make no difference in my potential career, then I wouldn't want to get them. I see no personal benefit to them. But, I would prpbably feel worse about myself if I got them or feel like a sellout or something, but that's just my own problem.

You wouldn't be a sell out. Who says you can't change your mind after you've become fully informed and considered the consequences--good and bad? The only person you need to make peace with is you. Anyone else who won't accept your decision isn't your friend...

Besides you know none us US would judge you, that's always a plus :)

Last edited:
Well, lets see if I can sum it for you:

Opposers:

-Think that women are pressured by society to get implants
-Think that women who get said implants have low self esteem and confidence issues
-Think that women who get implants are shallow and should think about all the people in third world countries being hungry
-Think that they are bad because even Jesus wants you to love yourself how he made you-even if that means having boobs down to your knees

For:

-Think that women should have the right to spend their money how they want
-Think that a woman who wants a boob job can be confident already
-Think that it is ok to want to repair the damage child bearing has caused
-Think that it is ok to want to have bigger breast 'just because'
-Think that no one should judge them for deciding to get implants

I'm sure I've missed other stuff...but you get the idea :)

(and to Protein boy, I meant no disrespect by the Jesus comment, I'm just trying to lighten the mood, I apologize in advance if it offended you--I still like you even if we disagree :))

LMAO, thanks for the recap :yelrotflmao:

As far as under the muscle goes, it's quickly becoming the most popular. I know it's possible if the implants are <400cc's, above that I think it's debatable (but this I'm unsure). Recovery time/pain varies, I know you can't lift your elbows from your side for at least a week; and full recovery time will vary, I know someone who has had them for 3 months and they're still sore sometimes. But I've also seen someone 100% pain free after 6 weeks. It varies.

And the ability to breast feed is not hindered if they're placed under the muscle.

-Think that they are bad because even Jesus wants you to love yourself how he made you-even if that means having boobs down to your knees
lol is that even possible?
you are talking about implants, correct? would someone who has boobs down to their knees get implants?
are you saying that knee boobies gives the owner of them a reason not to love themself for how God made them?
if not, why did you use the example?

Hello all...i'm new around here and my wife just got implants, this is an interesting topic wanted to weigh in:
She had 32B's (so a decent amount of breast tissue) she works out 5 days a week (not a bodybuilder, but, fit). After two kids they certainly weren't where they were when we got married. Her Dr recommended over the muscle because here nipple is too low below her pecs to look natural and recommeded silicone to be sure she didn't have an rippling and to feel more natural. They made a 2" incision at the bottom fold of her breast to insert them and since it was above the muscle, she recovered pretty quickly. She had 400cc's on each side put in and is now a 32D and looks great (they were put in in July, '07)!
I didn't read the whole thread (just 1st and last 2 pages) and am glad to see spicepumpkin is at least opening up to the idea....it shouldn't be ruled out just 'cause someone is starving in India...if you had a big fat hairy mole on you cheek and you had the money, you would get rid of it. Lets face it, we all do different things to improve ourselves and different things are important to different people.
Looks like a lot of open minded, smart people around here, I look forward to digging into other threads.

Last edited:
I dont have implants. I am a 34C and I am happy with my size and they way my body looks. I dont see anything wrong with someone getting them. I have a friend that has implants. She was pretty flat chested and wanted normal size breasts for her build she got implants and feels alot more confident about herself. I cant say that I wouldnt do the same if I had the same problem. I do think it is sad that there are women who are willing to do that to themselves for the sake of beauty.

Last edited:
I dont have implants. I am a 34C and I am happy with my size and they way my body looks. I dont see anything wrong with someone getting them. I have a friend that has implants. She was pretty flat chested and wanted normal size breasts for her build she got implants and feels alot more confident about herself. I cant say that I wouldnt do the same if I had the same problem. I do think it is sad that there are women who are willing to do that to themselves for the sake of beauty.

It is interesting - and perhaps sad - that for some women, it takes getting bigger ' fake ' breasts in order to feel more confident about themselves.

When we live in a society that cares about how good we look, how fit we are, what size breasts a girl has, is it really that hard to believe?

If it made your friend feel confident and happy, more power to her.

It is interesting - and perhaps sad - that for some women, it takes getting bigger ' fake ' breasts in order to feel more confident about themselves.

I bet if they could make a peni$ bigger, it would be the top surgery. (i know they can, but it doesnt have good results...yet)

When we live in a society where looks are of the utmost importance, I dont think it is sad that someone wants to improve themselves. I do however disagree with liposuction before any effort is made to lose weight.

I bet if they could make a peni$ bigger, it would be the top surgery. (i know they can, but it doesnt have good results...yet)

When we live in a society where looks are of the utmost importance, I dont think it is sad that someone wants to improve themselves. I do however disagree with liposuction before any effort is made to lose weight.

+1. I used to be pretty over weight, and one of the reasons i lost all my weight and started lifting seriously is because i didn't want to change just for myself, but i wanted to be more accepted by others and fit into society more.

Some would say that i did it for the wrong reasons and I should have been happy the way I was, but I wasn't. I feel much better now because I can approach people easier, i can talk to girls easier, get alot more looks, and the list goes on and on.

So is it really a crime to conform to society's standards?

Totally with you on the lipo before effort.

One major thing about comparing boobs to peni$es... a woman's shortcomings are right out there for the whole world to see, whereas a man's is something private.

For you guys, imagine if you have a small peni$, and everyone you meet everyday can tell. It basically turns the entire world into a humiliating middle school locker room experience. I think that would have some impact on how a man feels about himself as an attractive sexual being.

I thought you were a girl...

No I'm a guy...what the hell made you think that..do i have girly eyes

Back