Weight-Loss Lose 10lbs in Feb challenge

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.

justdance2

hi all

Posting a Feb challenge- my goal is to lose 10lbs in February- you can set your own goal:) Weigh in every week on whatever day you like- the ones below are just my ones:)

Join if you like:)

Good luck

Feb 1st - 150 lbs
Feb 8th-
Feb 15th -
Feb 22nd -
Feb 28th -

I'm joining ya. I've gained about 10 lbs over Christmas and I'd like to lose it before I hit the sun in March.

83 kg = 182.6 lbs

Hey!! I wanna join too! I've been having trouble staying motivated to lose weight. I'm about 68kg and i ned to lose 10kg, but i'll join this challenge and try to lose the 10lbs this month :) good luck to you and to me!

Hey!! I wanna join too! I've been having trouble staying motivated to lose weight. I'm about 68kg and i ned to lose 10kg, but i'll join this challenge and try to lose the 10lbs this month :) good luck to you and to me!
My weight today was 69.4kg, i'll post again next week!

weight day today for me. 3lbs down- 7 to go - whoop whoop

Feb 1st - 150 lbs
Feb 8th- 147 lbs
Feb 15th -
Feb 22nd -
Feb 28th -

Well I gained all of weight. I would like to lose 5 pounds for the rest of the month.

SW: 162.0 lbs.

Ok I looked up my results.

Feb 1: 202.5 lbs
Feb 13: 198 lbs

So I "only" lost 4.5 lbs this month. That's means that I am not ahead on schedule, like I thought, but perfectly on schedule. However, my real target is 9 lbs for this month (1 kg per week), which is my upper limit. 10 lbs is possible, though. Anyways, I just focus on eating and exercising healthy, and I will see what results come out.

@justdance2 - you seem to be doing well this month. That's great!

@allcdnboy - interesting how christmas often causes people to lose weight. I wonder if that is worth it? :p
I like that you don't weigh yourself a lot. That's a good move. I weigh myself like 4-5 times per week, and I see a lot of fluctuations (which I just ignore, but still it's interesting to see such a signal-to-noise ratio).

Soo here are my results so far:
Feb 6: 69.4kg
Feb 13: 68.7kg

It means i only lost 0.7kg wich is roughly 1.5 lbs. Lets see if i can do better this week or i won't lose the 10 lbs this month

0.7 kg in a week is great. In my mind, losing 0.5-1.0 kg is the ideal. Less would be fine too, but it would become a bit slow (but even little steps forward can accumulate to something big... patience is very important). More than 1.0 kg would be unhealthy, if sustained for more than a few weeks. So, keep on going, you are doing great! :)

And to be honest, losing 10 lbs in a month, especially one that is so short as February, is a bit ambitious. It's really pushing the edge of what is healthy (in the long run). That's fine, but I mean if you lose 5 lbs in a month, that would already be great.

weigh day for myself doday. down 1.5lbs- not too bad i suppose i did work my ass off this week- but hey a loss is a loss:)

well done guys we are all flying it

Feb 1st - 150 lbs
Feb 8th- 147 lbs
Feb 15th - 146.5
Feb 22nd -
Feb 28th -

Feb: 16 - 81.4 kg (179 lbs) .. not looking so great. Only 1.6 kg lost. I don't think I'm going to reach the goal, but I know if I stopped the drinking, I could at least get 3/4 of the way there. We'll see. This weekend I'm in a conference out of town, so it'll take a bit of work to keep the calories down and find some time to exercise.

Feb: 16 - 81.4 kg (179 lbs) .. not looking so great. Only 1.6 kg lost. I don't think I'm going to reach the goal, but I know if I stopped the drinking, I could at least get 3/4 of the way there. We'll see. This weekend I'm in a conference out of town, so it'll take a bit of work to keep the calories down and find some time to exercise.

Still a nice step forward! If you continue what you're doing (and perhaps stop drinking from now), you can lose 3-4 kg before the end of the month. This isn't 10 lbs, but who cares... challenges like these are tools to get you in the right direction, they are not the goal themselves. :)

Feb 13: 198.0 lbs
Feb 17: 196.0 lbs
Feb 19: 194.5 lbs

2 lbs to go before the end of the month. It looks like I will be successful in this challenge. That would be a first! ;)

Good luck everyone else too. Even if you are not on schedule for the 10 lbs, even if you manage to get just a few pounds, that's still progress. The thing that matters is what you do today.

well, I got a hair cut and dropped another lb. Lol. Wish I had more hair to cut off. Had a busy weekend out of town for a conference, so curious to see how things changed over the weekend, so will weigh myself again tomorrow.

hi all

Posting a Feb challenge- my goal is to lose 10lbs in February- you can set your own goal:) Weigh in every week on whatever day you like- the ones below are just my ones:)

Join if you like:)

Good luck

Feb 1st - 150 lbs
Feb 8th-
Feb 15th -
Feb 22nd -
Feb 28th -
hi i want to join you. i really need to loose my weight.

hi will you please help
Feb 13: 198 lbs
Feb 17: 196 lbs

6.5 down, 3.5 to go. Easy peasy. :D
me to loose weight too? i don't know the diet plan and i want to join you all in this goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back