Refreshing fruity combo that will give enough amount of Vitamin C for the day!
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 1/2 cups orange sections (about 3 oranges)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped peeled mango (about 1 mango)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped peeled papaya (about 1 papaya)
- 1 cup red grapefruit sections (about 2 grapefruit)
- Combine 1/2 cup water and sugar in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat; stir in rinds. Cool to room temperature. Strain sugar mixture through a fine sieve; discard solids.
- Combine orange and remaining ingredients in a bowl. Add sugar mixture; toss gently.