You can serve this with your fave pita bread and hummus!
- 1/2 cup uncooked bulgur
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups diced plum tomato
- 3/4 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced English cucumber
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine bulgur and 1/2 cup boiling water in a large bowl. Cover and let stand 15 minutes or until the bulgur is tender. Drain well; return bulgur to bowl. Cool.
- Add tomato and remaining ingredients; toss well.