This is a cold sweet filled soup that is great for the heat of the summer!
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups sliced pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mango
- 2 slices lemon peel
- 2 slices lime peel
- 2 slices orange peel
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup blueberries
- Grill ginger in a medium pot over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups strawberries, 1 cup pineapple, 3/4 cup mango.
- Add the lemon, lime and orange peels and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add water, sugar and fruit juices and simmer and stir.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Allow mix to cool and transfer small amounts to a blender.
- Puree and pour into a large bowl.
- Add remaining fruit and stir.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Serve and enjoy!