Chips without the fat? Believe it!
- Olive oil nonstick cooking spray
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Using a sharp knife, cut wonton wrappers diagonally to form 24 triangles. Arrange the triangles in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly coat the tops of the wonton triangles with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with pepper and salt.
- Bake about 8 minutes or until golden. Cool completely on a wire rack. Divide among three small resealable plastic bags.