These are also called Sugar Peas and are not shelled. Great for a snack or side dish!
- 1 pound sugar snap peas*
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt or Fleur de sel salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Toss peas with olive oil on prepared baking sheet.
- Spread peas in a single layer.
- Broil approximately 2 minutes or just until crisp-tender and they are beginning to brown in spots, stirring once.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with coarse salt or fleur de sel salt, then chives, and serve.