A flavorful Italian classic that is low in both calories and fat...
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen bell pepper and onion strips, thawed, drained
- 1 jar (14 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- COOK chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 2 min. on each side. Add vegetables; cover. Cook 5 min.
- STIR in spaghetti sauce. Simmer 5 min. on medium heat or until chicken is cooked through (165ºF).
- TOP with cheese.