Delicious alternative to store bought salsa!
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium lime
- In a medium bowl, combine tomato, onion, jalapeno pepper (to taste,) cilantro, green onion, and minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until evenly distributed. Add freshly squeezed lime juice to taste. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.