Nice chewy, lightly sweet low-fat cookies!
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, flour, sugars, baking powder and salt.
- Add the egg substitute, corn syrup and vanilla; mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks.