Diet-watchers enjoy this low-fat cobbler!
- 4 cups assorted berries, such as blackberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 3/4 cup plus 3 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. MINUTE Tapioca
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Spoon berries into lightly greased 9-inch square baking dish; set aside. Mix 3/4 cup of the sugar, the tapioca and cinnamon in large saucepan; stir in water and lemon juice. Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Pour over berries in baking dish; set aside.
- STIR baking mix, remaining 3 Tbsp. sugar and the milk in medium bowl until mixture forms soft dough. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto fruit mixture.
- BAKE 28 to 30 min. or until biscuit topping is golden brown. Cool slightly.