A different twist for a soup...Very low in calories and zero in fat!!
- 1/2 medium cantaloupe (peeled, seeded, coarsely chopped)
- 1 Tbl fresh lime juice, divided
- 1/4 tsp fresh, grated ginger, divided
- 1/4 medium honeydew (peeled, seeded, coarsely chopped)
- 1 mint sprigs, optional
- In a blender, puree the cantaloupe with half of the lime juice and half of the ginger. Transfer to a bowl.
- Rinse out the blender. Puree the honeydew with the remaining lime juice and ginger.
- Simultaneously pour 1/2 cup of each melon mixture into opposite sides of a soup bowl.
- Garnish each serving with a mint sprig, if desired.