lots of calories
- 41/2 lp yukon gold or baking potatoes, peeled and cut in 1-1/2 in chunks
- 2-1/2 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp butter,cut in small pieces
- 1-1/2 cups 1% lowfat milk, heated until hot
- 1 bottle white horseradish, drained
- 1/2 cup finally snipped chives
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- for garnish: snipped chives
- cook potatoes and 1tsp salt in a large pot with water to cover 20min or until potatoes are tender with pierced.
- drain in a colander,return while hot to pot.
- mash using a potato masher. stir in a butter,heated milk,horseradish,chives,remaining 1-1/2 tsp salt and pepper, spoon into serving dish.
- garnish with chives