Creamy and low fat guacamole that you will surely enjoy with your tortillas!
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin
- 1 container (16 oz.) BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN 2% Milkfat Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 medium avocado, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup pickled jalapeño slices, drained
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Pour into blender; cover. Add remaining ingredients: cover. Blend on low speed 2 min. or until well blended, stopping occasionally to scrape down side of blender. Pour into shallow 5-cup serving bowl; cover.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until soft-set.
- SERVE as a dip with fresh vegetable dippers or low-fat tortilla chips.