A very easy to make low calorie fruit salad
- Gelatin : 1 teaspoon
- Cold water : 1h tablespoon
- Hot water : 1 cup
- Pineapple : 40 g
- Lemon juice : ½ tablespoon
- Vinegar : ½ tablespoon
- Salt : 1/8 teaspoon
- Carrot, grated : 50 g
- Walnut, chopped : 1
- Pineapple syrup : 2 tablespoons
- Lettuce : 2 leaves
- Soak the gelatin in cold water and heat to dissolve.
- Drain the pineapple, reserve its syrup. Cut the slices into tiny pieces.
- Add water to the syrup to make 1.4 cup. Add to the gelatin with the lemon juice, vinegar and salt. Chill till partly set.
- Fold in the pineapple bits, walnuts and carrots.
- Pour it into a small jelly mold. Chill till firm.
- Serve chilled on greens/lettuce leaves.