A sweet way to have your chicken!But never give honey to children younger than 1 year. Honey is a known source of bacterial spores that produce the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. This bacterium makes a toxin that can cause infant botulism - a form of food poisoning that affects a baby's nervous system and can result in death.
- 8 saltine crackers, each about 2 inches square
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, each 4 ounces
- 4 teaspoons honey
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Lightly coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Crush the crackers on a cutting board, using the back of a knife. Place crackers in a small bowl and add paprika. Stir to mix well.
- In a separate bowl, add the chicken and honey. Toss to coat evenly. Add the cracker mixture. Mix and press the chicken into the cracker mixture until it's evenly coated on both sides.
- Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish. Bake until lightly browned and cooked through, about 20 to 25 minutes. Serve immediately