This is a fresh salad great for any occasion. It can go aside any meal, or is great for a quick work lunch.
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil
- Optional: Add chunks of tuna
- Put mixed greens into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk oil, vinegar, and mustard together.
- Pour dressing into the greens and toss.
- Divide greens into 4 bowls, and top with 7 tomatoes, 1/4 cup of cannellini beans and 2 tablespoons of goat cheese for each bowl.
- Sprinkle with basil and serve.