Refreshing dessert that is great for dinner parties!!
- 2 heads iceberg lettuce
- 2 red apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb grapes
- 2 cantaloupes, or other melon, seeded, pared and cut into chunks
- 1 pomegranate seeds (optional)
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Core, rinse and thoroughly drain lettuce.
- Using a stainless steel knife, cut into bite-sized chunks.
- Arrange apple slices, grape clusters and melon wedges on lettuce.
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds overtop.
- Chill. When ready to serve, drizzle citrus dressing all over.
- Citrus Dressing Preparation:Combine lowfat yogurt and orange juice concentrate.
- Stir until smooth. Makes about 1 1/2 cups.