This vegetarian dish combines the perfect mixture of color, texture and flavor!
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (1 pound) package frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 3 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- In a large serving bowl, whisk together the red wine vinegar, grapeseed oil, cilantro, lime juice, sugar, salt and garlic. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the soybeans and boil for 3 minutes. Add corn to the boiling water and continue cooking for 1 more minute. Drain very well, and pour soybeans and corn into the bowl with the dressing. Gently mix in the cherry tomatoes, green onions and black beans. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving to chill and blend the flavors.