Delight your guest with this creamy dessert and amaze them with this unbelievable zero-fat recipe!
- 1 package (8 oz) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/3 cup Equal® Spoonful
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh or canned peaches
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup fresh or unsweetened frozen raspberries or halved or quartered strawberries
- 1 cup cubed fresh or canned pineapple in juice
- 1 dash (11 oz) Mandarin orange segments, drained
- 12 pecan halves (optional)
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, Equal® and lemon juice in medium bowl until smooth; gently mix in fruit.
- Spoon mixture into 12 paper-lined muffin cups or spread into 10 x 6-inch baking dish. Garnish with pecan halves and additional fruit, if desired.
- Freeze 6 to 8 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature 10 to 15 minutes or until slightly softened before serving.
- Tips: If 10 x 6-inch baking dish is used, cut dessert into squares and serve on lettuce lined plates as a salad, or serve on plates with puréed strawberry or raspberry sauce for dessert. The fruit mixture can also be spooned into hollowed out orange halves and frozen. Cut thin slice from bottom of orange halves so they will stand; place in muffin tins to freeze.