This recipe uses splenda instead of sugar, sugar free pudding mix and fat free evaporated milk for a complete low fat and low sugar pie.
- 1 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 9 inches pie crusts
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- In a blender blend all ingredients except 3 tablespoons of splenda and egg whites.
- Blend until smooth about 1 - 2 minutes.
- Pour into a 9 inch pie crust.
- Place in oven on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Use electric mixer to mix egg whites gradually adding splenda.
- Mix until white and foamy.
- Stir in 1/2 cup coconut if desired.
- Remove pie from oven when done and cool for 5 minutes.
- Spread foamy mix on top.
- Place back in oven until white foam is slightly brown.
- Cool in fridge two hours before serving.