Good for potluck BBQ!A different twist for a coleslaw!!
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 3/4 cup whole kernel corn, thawed if frozen
- 3/4 cup chopped red sweet pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, lime juice, honey, cumin, and chipotle chile pepper. In a large bowl combine cabbage, corn, sweet pepper, onion, and cilantro. Pour mayonnaise mixture over cabbage mixture. Toss lightly to coat. Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 24 hours.