This tasty sandwich will make you wanting it every day for lunch!
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. nonfat mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. anchovy paste
- 1/2 tsp. bottled minced garlic
- 1/6 tsp. pepper
- 4 slices whole-grain bread
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- Preheat broiler.
- In a large zip-lock bag combine chicken, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, and soy sauce.
- Seal and marinate in refrigerator for 10 minutes, making sure to turn the bag at least once.
- Remove chicken from bag and put into a greased broiler pan.
- Broil for 6 minutes or until done.
- Cool and shred chicken with 2 forks.
- Combine chicken, lemon juice, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, mustard, anchovy paste, garlic, and pepper.
- Spread 1 cup chicken mixture over 2 bread slices.
- Top each with 1 lettuce leaf, 2 tomato slices, and 1 bread slice.