Enjoy your cheese in a different manner.Great to be served as side dish or as a starter!
- 1/2 cup Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2 Tbl plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tsp minced onion
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp ground red pepper
- 2 Tbl nutlike cereal nuggets
- 1 1/2 Tbl tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 48 fat-free crackers
- Combine Neufchatel cheese and yogurt, stirring until smooth.
- Add Cheddar cheese and next 5 ingredients; stir well. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Shape cheese mixture into a ball. Wrap cheese ball in wax paper and chill.
- Combine cereal nuggets and parsley. Roll cheese ball in cereal mixture just before serving. Serve with fat-free crackers.