Tasty low-fat, low-cholesterol quiche.
- 1/2 cup reduced fat bisquick
- 3/4 cup chopped broccoli (drained)
- 1 cup reduced fat or 2% cheddar cheese
- 1 cup egg beaters (or egg substitute)
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated skim milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- dash of nutmeg to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together bisquick, egg beaters, and evaporated milk.
- Fold in broccoli and any other vegetable you like.
- Fold in the shredded reduced fat cheese.
- Add salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste.
- Spray 8x8 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour into pan and bake 40-50 minutes at 350°F.