a High-Five high-protein dish
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 1/4 cups apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped pickled ginger
- Season both sides of pork with salt and black pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork and sear 2 minutes per side. Add apricot preserves, tamari sauce and ginger and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer 5 minutes, until pork is cooked through and sauce reduces.