Zumba (latina dance) club

Lovely to meet you Natalya. I love zumba and actually am a latin dance addict.
Are you currently in lock-down? I am (in England) and really miss my dance and zumba and seeing all my salsa and zumba friends.

Lovely to meet you Natalya. I love zumba and actually am a latin dance addict.
Are you currently in lock-down? I am (in England) and really miss my dance and zumba and seeing all my salsa and zumba friends.

Pleased to meet you :) We don't have lock down here (I'm in Moscow (Russia) but I don't go much it's a bit scary, so I do Zumba at home I can send you some links if you wish:)

I can send you some links if you wish:)

It is better that you do not post links as they are strictly forbidden for new members. They need to be individually checked by moderators and we get so much spam that it tends to result in recent members being banned and deleted.

I am a mod so I can post links - so it you send them to me in a message I would be able to check and post in the thread if it looked ok.

It is better that you do not post links as they are strictly forbidden for new members. They need to be individually checked by moderators and we get so much spam that it tends to result in recent members being banned and deleted.

I am a mod so I can post links - so it you send them to me in a message I would be able to check and post in the thread if it looked ok.

done )

I got it checked while on the treadmill :)
I have to say that I preferred the music on this one :)

Zumba Burn it up! #4 | VersusPlays - YouTube

The past year has been a tough one - so I am in no position to comment on anyone who may have let things slip...
I think that musicians will have been having a very tough time with no performances. A lot of my friends are dancers and they have been suffering a lot.

nice music :) Are they live in Havana?

They are from Havana - but live in England now :)

Back