Yellowduckys Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowducky

Starting Diet 18-3-2019 Hey everyone on WLF here is my diary. So My highest weight was 17stone and my lowest weight was 7stonr 5lb.A few years ago I could fit into a size 4(27inch waist) and never thought of myself as skinny or tiny I went to the gym and binged ate, aswell as binging most of the time I'd vomit up my food to feel hungry and empty . I never could just go on a diet I always ate and 5yrs ago Is when I gained 7stone in a 5yrs of eating toasties and McDonalds'. Right now I am in control and stopped vomiting,..finally

1. What is your current height and weight? 5'5 15stone
  2. If you were at an ideal weight now, what would that weight be? Under 100lbs
  3. At what weight would you like to be at four months from now? A size 4,112lb
  4. Why do you want to lose weight? Feeling insecure, Unloved,
  5. Do you want to lose weight for a specific life event such as wedding or reunion? If so, when is that event? Snow Patrol concert
  6. What obstacles could get between you and your weight loss goals?Drinking Diet coke,Eating dinner at 5pm,Listen to music
  7. Why do you think that you now have a weight problem?Afaird of becoming bulmic again
  8. What lifestyle changes do you think would help you lose weight?Have fun,read magazines,listen to music,keep myself busy
  9. Have you lost weight in the past? If so, what has worked in the past to help you lose weight?Sitting down playing online games,
  10. Why do you believe that you did not lose weight or you gained the weight back? Unbalanced eating,Dehyration
  11. What, if anything, has not worked for you in the past in helping you to lose weight? Why do you think it did not work?Vomiting,bordom
  12. Would you try writing down all food and drink consumed for a given period of time?Yes,I have my own blog
  13. Do you cook at home often? If so, what do you cook?eating potatoes
  14. How often do you go out to eat? Where do you go?Once or twice a week,A salad bar and cafe
  15. What are your three favorite foods?Coffee,Herbal tea,Salad(potatoe,cole sole,feta cheese)
  16. What are your three favorite restaurants?Costa,Urbankitchen,Naas
  17. What are three things you can do differently when it comes to food?Eating smaller portions
  18. If you woke up tomorrow and your body was exactly the way you want it, what would be different? Probably go out for a cigarette
  19. Do you eat when you are not hungry?No
  20. Do you binge eat (large amounts at a time)? Not any more,@ Easter Ill treat myself to a chocolate egg,Thats about it.
  21. Do you hide your food or eat in secret? I tend to eat/drink in the kitchen
  22. Do you eat when you are sad, nervous, or depressed?Never
  23. Do you eat as a reward? Yes,I go out to a salad bar and order a salad with a black coffee,Probably once a week
  24. Do you eat while watching TV or using the computer?Never
  25. What do you normally eat for a meal?2Potatoe,Cole sole,feta cheese
  26. What type of snacks do you eat? Popcorn (175calories) and Diet coke(2calories)
  27. In terms of exercise, what, if anything, are you currently doing?Mostly cleaning and walking
  28. Where do you go for exercise? A local public gym? School/work gym? Home?Home
  29. What, if anything, are your three favorite types of exercise? Bending down,Walking,Cleaning
  30. What is your daily/weekly/monthly/yearly motivation to move towards your goals?Listen to music,going for walks,
  31. Do you have rewards for certain goals? Buy more clothes,Buy game for console,get nails done

It is great to see you have started a diary but I am a little concerned about your goal being borderline under weight.

Also remember your goals need to be S.M.A.R.T

While your goal is Achievable the time frame of 4 months is not Realistic for the amount you're aiming to lose if done in a healthy way.

On the other hand it is good to see you have managed to overcome bulimia.

Hi Yellow Duck,
Welcome to the forum!

Nice job getting the binging under control!
Losing 98 pounds in 4 months really doesn't seem realistic to me.

Am I reading that wrong?

I heard some where on the internet or magazine that a girl lost I think 3stone in 3months and was under a size 4 by eating under 250caloires a day.Another place I seen was a girl who kept here calories down and only ate 100calories. I was wondering...did these girls ever collapse or have low heart rate. Or sever dieting could give them constipation ?? so yes,I think it is realistic :p

20/3/2019 So today I am going to pennys to buy a new pair of Pj's and under wear for 15EUROS Only and then I am going to buy low calorie popcorn (175calories per bag) and a Diet Coke (2-4calories per bottle) in Kildare farm foods ,there is a train you go on and it takes you around where the animals are and brings you back to the café ... I have to stop eating feta cheese with my potato Salad and start going on a REAL diet. I'm kinda bit upset with my weighing scales just in case its lieing to me :D I was XXL and now I am a size M .I love playing Animal Jam on my Kindle at the moment its sort of addicted plus I listen to Coldplay/Snow Patrol nearly everyday to keep me away from the fridge, what I do is drink plenty of water ..I always remember to stay on the diet any time I reach for a chocolate bar or packet of crisps I say "No No no don't do that, its full of calories and is not joy able." I'll update this later :p stay Tuned!!

I heard some where on the internet or magazine that a girl lost I think 3stone in 3months and was under a size 4 by eating under 250caloires a day.Another place I seen was a girl who kept here calories down and only ate 100calories. I was wondering...did these girls ever collapse or have low heart rate. Or sever dieting could give them constipation ?? so yes,I think it is realistic :p

Hi YD,
Just because something is possible, doesn't mean it's advisable.
My daughter has tried VLC (very low calorie) approaches on two separate occasions and ultimately gained more weight than she ever lost.

It's not healthy. It's not effective in the long run.
Why risk it?

hey I am now 14stone 5lbs in weight and My arms have lost their muscle and now is full of water.My legs are a little bit flabby when I walk but still has a lot of muscle. After awhile (2months) I have lowered my intake of food and swapped it with healthier choices.Now I am in control I can eat my feta cheese with a salad no problem.I also enjoy drinking black coffee. Im waiting on the post to post me out a pair of pink combats and a top from Ebay. I ordered M so hopfully Ill be able to fit into them :S Looking forward to my summer holidays and getting into shorts and have a thigh gap..I am sick at looking at my large belly which is big. I think im just bloated :)

I love salads and recently the staff are treating me to a salad barasdf.jpg and I went to white water shopping centre and got a smoothie with burn weight in it and I had goats cheese salad with spinach and I loooooved it :D Im loosing weight slowly but I don't eat takeaway anymore and swapped it to a goats cheese salad.Thats about over 1,000calories saved. I ate some celery yesterday and had baked beans with toast with my friend last night before bed.I thought the beans would make me gain a hell lot of fat but I soon fell asleep and I trust her,she IS skinny-er than me so I took a good chance and will defo eat baked beans on toast again :D Im going to weigh myself soon maybe after easter Ill continue with the diet. coookiee.gif

Hi Yellowduckys

It might be a good idea to move this post over to the diary section, where there is more activity. You'll find it at Spam Link Removed
Viv

So Tomorrow Im going to start my weight loss ,I know a girl from a different forum ,wants to do a 1week diet and see how much we loose in a week. Today I treated my self to saba Pai Thai noodles with spring roll. This is my finally day of binge eating (eat what ever I like) and ill keep you posted next week. I have gained a stone in the last few weeks by eating a lot of feta so hopfully next week It will fall off me. :D Anyone interested in joining the 1week challenge Link Removed It starts 8/4/2019

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back