Work struggles

Ash Jade

Hi All,

I'm from Perth, Western Australia. Since becoming a mum i have now been out of work for just over 2 years and holy moly finding a job has been hard! I have so much experience and qualifications that the work i have applied for is simple compared to what i've done D:

Anyway... I had a close friend recommend i get onto becoming a juice plus franchisee. I've been on the product now for long enough for it to have an amazing influence on my body and weight-loss, mental health etc but i feel like if i want to suggest it to anyone or try help people understand how it's helped me they straight away assume it's a scam or run for the hills before i can share my personal story.

Does anyone else do work in this kind of industry? Do you have any suggestions or advice? I don't want to come across like one of those pushy annoying sales people when it's more of a benefit to help someone then think of the money. If that makes sense?

I know there are other wellness type products out there so would like to know, if it's the same kind of thing as what i'm doing, what it is that you do and how do you find the pressure of it if there is any?

Don't worry at all about what other people think. There's always going to be Debbie Downers about any of those weight loss systems. If it worked for you and you're passionate about it, selling it will be easy and people will buy it.

I would not lie, it would be hard as most of the people think this sort of stuff is just snake oil, but if your product is genuine I am pretty sure sales would increase over a period of time.

Back