Wordle and/or other word games.

Wordle 615 6/6
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I find wordle very difficult when the words are not how we spell them. Today was a nightmare for me, having to "misspell so many words.
STARE
GROAN
ARROW
ARDOR
ARMOR
ARBOR

Wordle 615 5/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟨⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

TASER
POUND
CLIMB
ABHOR
ARBOR

always feel uncomfortable when we venture into American spellings - despite it being a New York Times puzzle... :rotflmao:

Wordle 615 6/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Funny: the correct word popped into my head for my third try but I didn't think it was used in English so I ignored it πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Funny: the correct word popped into my head for my third try but I didn't think it was used in English so I ignored it πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
San Diego Botanical Gardens, also known locally as the Arboretum.
we also have Arbor Day... April 28th this year... usually the last Friday in April.

Botanical-Gardens-in-San-Diego-County-1536x1197.jpg

Oh, I know what the word means and I think arboretum is used internationally. I just didn't know arbor was used independently.

Oh, I know what the word means and I think arboretum is used internationally. I just didn't know arbor was used independently.
ok... i work with machine tools occasionally. an arbor is the shank part of a chuck that can be mounted in a collet inserted into the machine spindle with the same taper ..... clear? :)

See, that may in fact have been what they meant. But apparently it can also be a shelter/canopy of vines or branches or the structure those vines or branches grow on. I did not know that either. I didn't know either of those meanings and I like learning new words!

Wordle 618 3/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨
🟨⬜🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
TASER
SHORE
WORSE

decided to start guessing early as I had 3 letters

Back