Why I Started Keto

ryantony1

I started the keto diet last year, I was 29 years old weighing 29 stone. I felt miserable, tired all the time and no motivation to workout. Since ive started the keto diet I have lost 100 pounds naturally and I have so much energy. This time last year when i walked up my stairs i was getting heart palpitations when i got to the top. I was seriously obese and unfit and scared for my future. I would advise anyone that wants to do what i did and lose the weight and feel great find a keto plan that suits you. No more feeling miserable, No more heart palpitations, No more anxiety and no more feeling tired and sluggish all the time, it is a life changer.

Check out the Link Removed to learn more about it. Remember, Dreams dont work unless you do.

ME [Before & After]
My before and after weight loss 2018 - 2019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
curious about your plan now...? i lost 55 lbs on intermittent fasting and frankly i still intermittent fast. maybe 2 or 3 times a month i barely get there (some 12/12 days), mostly due to social interactions, but i find it just natural at this point. at your age i'm guessing your skin isn't as much of a problem as in my case... i'm 66. over the past 6-8 months i've lost another 8-10 lbs, but i have a feeling that is just skin cells dying off and finding they were overcrowding anyway. my gut and waistline will probably still lose a few more lbs when my skin finally catches up to my shape.

think you will adapt Keto as a lifestyle change in perpetuity?

as to hair... i decided to go the other way... :)

Back