What is the best Pre-workout supplement?

Malkore and SXIPro are correct. Don't reinvent the wheel. If you are serious about your goals, loss, gain, or sculpting, you must take every ingredient in your body seriously. Your body is your temple.

I'm my opinion, NO-Xplode works by exploding your intestines into producing diarrhea. Everyone I know who took it developed gas and the runs. This causes an osmotic reaction that quickly dehydrates your body as water rushes into your intestine to defend against the toxin you ingested.

After dropping 500mL to 1L of water from your vascular space, you become tachycardic and you get the impression that you're getting a better workout. You might even hit a sweet spot briefly and increase lactate washout from higher cardiac output. However, you will pass through the therapeutic window and become too dehydrated and cause organ damage, especially to your kidneys which do not tolerate chronic, repeating bouts of dehydration.

Throw in more than 1.5g/kg of protein per day + many bouts of dehydration, and you end up losing kidney function over time. Unfortunately, no one will ever know and go after NO-Xplode for being responsible for their part in causing disease, because you are not having your kidneys checked regularly to know and no one is doing animal studies to prove it.

Best wishes in your workouts and health.

In general, always be wary of supplements that have sugar added. Sugar sells. Definitely stay away if they add fructose. Fructose increases the addiction and increases sales at a fraction of cost.

Supplements are used to develop your body and fitness. Supplements include vitamins, minerals, nutrients, fiber, iron and acids that are used to boost energy, build stamina, grow bones, strong muscles and improve fitness. Omega-3, Creatine are best pre-workout supplemnts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been into practice for workout but I'm not very well about the pre workout supplements. But yes I could help you out as one of my friend has advice me to take pre workout supplements named USP Labs Pre workout supplement. You can try this one out if you want

Here is the list of the best Pre-workout supplement which is given below:

1) Cellucor C4 Extreme
2) JYM Pre JYM
3) BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0
4) MusclePharm Assault
5) Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Pump
6) BPI Sports 1.M.R Vortex
7) RSP Nutrition Fast Fuel
8) BSN Hyper FX
9) Cobra Labs The Curse
10) ErgoGenix ErgoBlast

extra energy to smash weights