what did you eat today club

scottsblue

ok heres a club for everyone to tell us what there eating for the day, maybe we can all learn from it and posably find some new ideas. at the end of the day it really is what your eating.

tonight i`m having cod filletts in sweet and sour sauce, with a mixture of vegatables. other things i`ll have today are a ham salad sandwich on brown bread and maybe some corn flakes.

i had kebab skewers with salad tonight and it was so awsome, just cooked the chicken then put it under the grill for 5 or 10mins on the skewers.

best invention yet:sifone:

Another bad day today.

For lunch I ate three hard boiled eggs and a Lean Pocket that had eggs, cheese and a bit of bacon.

For dinner I ate an 8 inch Bahn mi (Vietnamese baguette) - which consisted of pickled carrots and daikon, cilantro, jalapenos, sliced pork, pate and mayo.

Then after dinner I was feeling particularly peckish and "accidentally" ate half a bag of pita chips. Oops.

Today I ate so far a cup of vanilla light yogurt, 2 pieces of wheat toast with 2 tbs peanut butter, and a bowl of chili with some crackers crumbled on top. Not too bad of a day so far, but I've only been awake for 2 hours =P. Hopefully I can survive with just another light meal later this evening.

I havent eaten today so I'll post what I ate for yesterday:

Lunch: left over bahn mi and half a pack of ramen noodles.

Dinner: Double cheeseburger and snack wrap from McDonalds

Midnight post movie snack: six really small and shriveled hot wings from 7-11 and a bag of Flaming Hot Lays.

Today, lots and lots of nice homemade tomato soup. Just.. tomatoes, a little olive oil, lemon juice, chili and oatly creamer, with that: fresh baked corn bread and some hummus. I could live off of hummus and tomato soup.

^
LOL two vault boy fans.

Pretty hectic day so far so I'm only eating once. After the gym I was totally craving a chicken strip salad from Chick-Fil-A but I keep forgetting they close on Sundays so I went next door to Boston Market and got a two piece dark rotisserie chicken with creamed spinach, squash casserole and garlic dill new potatoes. Picked up a small bag of pretzels for later while I was filling gas afterward.

Well... I only ate 2400 cals today.. which is good for me.
breakfast: cottage cheese with jelly and 2 slices bread (approx 600 cals)
Lunch: 2 slices of Fazolis pizza and 5 bread sticks (approx 1350 cals)
Then.. for dinner.... I had a bag of pretzel from a vending machine, and a 3musketeers bar from the vending machine! (450 cals)
Okay... it was a bad day, but I didn't overeat!

^ Hah!

I got my Chick-Fil-A Chicken Strip salad today. It had three chicken strips, lettuce, cheese, grape tomatoes, broccoli, carrots and red cabbage. Also came with small butter garlic croutons and honey roasted sunflower seeds. Man it was so good...wish i was eating it right now. Totally not healthy since the buttermilk ranch dressing was like 425 cals while the salad itself about the same.

Later ate a sourdough breakfast jack from Jack in the Box. Overall, I didnt hit my calories but I'm not hungry and all that stuff had a bunch of fat and sodium anyway.

yesterday i had some corn flakes for breakfast, 2 pieces of fruit for dinner, then for tea i had a home made curry (basicly tin of tomatoes added to curry paste and chicken). then 3 pieces of fruit.

I totally binged yesterday. It might have been on lentils, chick peas and such but I still binged... came home from the gym and just lost it :p

So lots of hummus, bread and spinach.

Today... potatoes and spinach, trying another of the vegan-dad recipes. Those are usually awesome.

I want to throw my .02 cents in about salads. (this is mostly for men, cuz it has higher calories) EVEN if you eat a HUGE salad with 400 cals of dressing, and the whole thing is 800 calories, you're still WAY better off than having eaten the same amount of burgers, pizza, or whatever, cuz salad fill you up! I'm all for salad, even with the fatty dressing, 99% you're better off than having eaten something bad!!! good job.

I totally binged yesterday. It might have been on lentils, chick peas and such but I still binged... came home from the gym and just lost it :p

Wow I wish my binging tendencies were directed towards vegetables. Lucky guy :p

Monster, you're absolutely right. Even though it had as many calories as a burger or pizza I didn't feel too bad about it :)

Today:
Four baked chicken strips and rice with peas and carrots.
A Cheeseburger Bite from 7-11 with relish and onions and a six cheese on cheese crackers.
I tend to stop by 7-11 out of mere convenience whenever I'm out for the night.

Ran for 15 mins and did 15 mins incline walking. 30 min crosstrainer.

Brekky:
Orange and about three bites of leftover pot roast a friend made. Wow it was so fantastic. The meat was nice and fatty with carrots, celery, and potatoes :p

Lunch:
Cheddar and Turkey Lunchables.

Dinner:
Foot long bahn mi (I need to stop with these). This one had some thin slices of fried pork patty in addition to the sliced pork and pate. Holy hell, the baguette was so flaky and crunchy. I was literally in hog heaven. Not bad for two dollars. Also had a small packet of Goldfish crackers.

Ran for 30 mins and did 15 incline walking. Usual 30 mins on crosstrainer as well.

Last edited:
I just started the NutriSystem diet so here is my days meals:

Breakfast- nutrisystem chocolate chip muffin, dannon yogurt and a banana
Lunch- 2 slices american cheese on toasted wheat bread with nutrisystem tomato soup
Snack- nutrisystem tortilla chips
Dinner- Salad with broccoli, craisins, egg whites, grilled chicken, and peppers

I will probably have a light snack before bed!

Well.... yesterday I ate about 5600 calories and still lost a little weight! I think it's because of the pickles I had the night before, and I lost a lot of water yesterday.
Don't ask what I ate... it included donuts! 'nuff said.
TODAY I ate much better. I wish I know how many calories I ate. it always helps.
I had about a pint of stir fried chinese food and about 2/3 pint white rice with that.
I also had about 600 calories of hashed browns! (latkes, yummy)
AND after that I decided that I need to eat NO MORE! So despite my hunger, I sucked it and said... hey, I feel the burn! I'm losing weight.. it help me resist eating more hash browns, and other junk. The day isn't quite over for me, so I might eat some SUPER low cal baby carrots to keep me from snacking on anything else.

Also, today, I went back to doing what I like to do at work, which involves a lot more walking around, so I burnt off some calories that way!

Today is tomato soup, fresh baked buns and hummus day. Mmmm.. so much yum! especially after a day with me flailing madly about with the barbell.

tonight i had a low cal beef stir fry, now i`m washing it down with beers but i`ll only snack on fruit while drunk.

Beers and fruits hahahaha nice...

Caloric Zerg Rush Today.
Tried to up my calories to loosen this plateau and hope it doesn't backfire.

Brekky:
Banana / bagel with cream cheese. I would've havent eaten the bagel but some other students brought it.

Dinner:
Fried chicken from Wal-Mart with some sticky jasmine rice. One thigh, one wing, and half a breast. I haven't had fried chicken in a while and man it was worth the wait. Funny how much better things taste when you don't eat it everyday.

felt peckish again about three hours after dinner so I ate two packages of turkey and chicken slices (90 cals each) with some whole grain crackers.

Ran for 30 mins / 15 min incline walking. Did about 20 mins on the crosstrainer. Didn't do the full 35 because my earphones keep falling out and it really aggro'd me so I said F it and called it a day. Burned around 900 cals.

Back