What are you listening to right now?

The Flaming Lips- Shine on Sweet Jesus

Wheres money for nothing?

Earlier I was listening to Sad but True = Metallica. Whenever I take my son out he wants to hear Hey Hey as he calls it. The first two words are Hey Hey.

Wheres money for nothing?

Earlier I was listening to Sad but True = Metallica. Whenever I take my son out he wants to hear Hey Hey as he calls it. The first two words are Hey Hey.

I listen to money for nothing too, but I didn't post it :p

I love Sad but true! Very deep!

I'm you

Music all sounds rubbish these days doesn't it Grandad, they just don't make a tune like they used to :D

No, no, kids. See, Basshunter is better known for a couple of his other tracks, Vi Sitter I Ventrilo Och Spelar Dota and Boten Ana. And some from his LOL album. Couple more from various sources. I really like Tetris and Shut The **** Up for example. And they make sense. They're just in Swedish, and very dorkalicious. My objection to that song Phate linked is that it's just singing some other crap over Boten Ana's music. And I agree that it makes no sense. I also think it's definitely not an improvement, as Boten Ana itself is effing awesome imo. Homeslice could sample some new music if he's going to "sing" a new song, is all.

Last edited:
I like the dog with the stuffy.......at least the dog's having some fun:p

I don't really get the choice to listen to music at work, but on the weekend I couldn't get that song 'Pump up the jam' out of my head. It was on the Ninja Turtles soundtrack.....very corny I know, but great warm up song!

Hah ^ I dont listen to music at work either,

As soon as i get home i blast some tunes out tho!

Anybody like a bit of old skool, Bone thugs n Harmony? ;)

Back