Weight Loss During the Holidays!

ruthyoerg

Yesterday, I went to friends house for Thanksgiving! It was a great meal and I eat too much! Thanksgiving thru Christmas is difficult for me when it comes to my weight loss issues!

I agree Ruth, it is a tricky time for a lot of people. This is because we are relying on our willpower to stop ourselves from eating too much and unhealthily. What I've started doing is taking my own healthy meals to share and only mostly eating those and maybe only one thing of something someone else has made. Or just being selective of what I decide to eat. For me I know how sick I will feel if I have gluten or lots of dairy so I focus on that and it has stopped me most of the time from eating those foods. I hope this helps you [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i bake once a year... at Christmas, i make shortbread carrying on a tradition of my mother's family (Scottish) to give out to friends and even some strangers. this year i am a bit conflicted. it is the first holiday season after i made the life decision about 4 months ago that sugar is evil. i suppose if there is a bright side, doing some calculations on my recipe, sugar only accounts for 15% by weight and only 12% of the calories (about one tsp / 1 oz piece). i guess i can live with poisoning people just a little... :)

my general plan in the past has been to get it out of the house as quickly as possible. this year i believe i'll step up that schedule.

cheers...gary

Well I have to say @ Christmas I binged ate I mean.. really ate over 10k I think. Mince pies,hotchoclate with cream,Sandwhichs and of course the Christmas dinners. After that I also could not stop ever since lent I have cut down a lot and now I have stopped completely drinking fizzy drinks,eating chocolate and takeaways. "Eat to live not live to eat" so when ever I feel Dizzy or hungry I eat healthy meals.

I now eat:
Orange juice,Black coffee for breakfast
2 Baked potatoes with Cole sole,and a tablespoon of feta cheese
AGAIN for dinner Ill eat 2Baked potatoes with cole sole and a tablespoon of feta cheese
2fried eggs and 2slices of buttered toast with tea.

For St.Patricks day Ill be going to the cinema and eating popcorn :p I also eat greek yogurt with banana when I feel like it.

GOod luck :D

I now eat: ...
IMO, FWIW, too much sugar.... too heavy on carbs.
better... eat a whole orange v.juice. rather than potatoes, practically any other vegetable... steam or broil them,... add cheese or butter if you like... fat calories are better for you than carb calories. have bacon with your eggs and skip the toast.

Weight lose is common topic nowadays
There are many ways to lose a weight .
included
- Drink green tea at least one time in a day
- Drink More Water.
- Start your day with a healthy breakfast
-Add exercises in your daily routine .
I also want to share another best way that is jumping on a trampoline is really effective to lose weight . best thing about trampoline you can get fun with your family as well.

Back