Weight-Loss Weekly Motivation Challenge 4/3-4/7

Weight-Loss
GOOD MORINING GALS,

We are going to drop this weight like noones bussiness:D
Today I weighed in at 159...So Like RN says "Lets ROCK
THEM SCALES GIRLS" We can and will do this. I'm sorry:(
AmI being alittle to motatving???? Well ya'll have a great
day and stay positive

Ok my starting weight is 171.4 - it went up a little over the weekend but hopefully it will go back down by the end of the week.

My Start Weight

My starting weight I took today was 171.5 pounds :-( god it must be the weekend binging i did :-(...I am going to do all I can to stay on track. I started with the 6WBMO today. Usually I loose a decent amount of wt on this. Keeping my fingers crossed and of course working towards it.

Wk 1 Goal - 167
Wk 2 - 165
Wk 3 - 162
Wk 4 - 160
Wk5 - 158
WK 6 - 155

welcome madzdad and we are all gonna rock so lets get going !!!!!!!

Ok how is everyone doing so far I got my workout done and so far I am up to I think 600 on my calories havent counted my points yet I am kind of doing a combination of 1200 cal and WW which ever gets to the goal first wins lol. but Some stuff I am not sure on points since I dont have any book to go by (hint Hint) But Tina found me a kool calculator thingy for ww so that helps a lot . Up to 40 oz on water so far I know I will have at least another 20 oz before I go to bed so will see on that . so that is how I have been doing today now what about you !

RubyRed said:
will we have any daily mini challenges? that would be cool.

I'm not sure. That could be neat though :)

Sugarfoot said:
Ok how is everyone doing so far

I ran around with my friends at school for about 45 minutes. I also jogged 1/4 mile. Tomorrow it will be 1/2 mile :) By Friday, the whole mile! Gotta beat my record of 9:55!

can i join in?

I want in, is it to late? I hope not :(
If it is not to late you can put me down for cw 205.. I want to lose at least 2 pounds this week.. Good luck..

SW:220
CW:205
GW:150
APRIL GOAL: 199

Mini Challenges Sound Great Just Give Me Some Ideas On What Ya Want Daily And We Will Do It!

Well I saw on one of the other threads that they had a no soda pop day - I'm totally addicted to diet coke so that would be a challenge for me - lol. Or different exercise challenges? Like 1 hour of cardio, or 100 crunches, or stuff like that. I dont know - just some thoughts...

Maybe one of the challenges could be to find a time to go swimming sometime during the challenge. At least once. Or maybe a walk/jog/run a mile day.

Hmm, thinking about it, maybe what we could do is set up, say, 4 goals on the first day. Then, each person tries to complete each goal at some point durning the challenge.

So, and this is just an example.
1. Go swimming.
2. Walk/jog/run a mile.
3. Eat 5-7 servings of vegetables in one day.
4. Do 100 crunches within the week.

So, on day one, I'm able to go swimming. So I can check that one off. Then, on the next day, I'm able to scarf down 5 servings of those blasted vegies. Check that one off! Then on the third day, I do 50 crunches, and jog a mile. Then on the last day, finish off the rest of the 50 crunches. So, I've completed everything. :) I think this would be good as it gives more choices in case something doesn't work on that particular day.

But of course, this is just my thought. Let me know what y'all think. :)

I think that is sooo great...... It's always good to make mini goals... It keep s everything more fun... Every one is doin great, Stay positive and Drink your water...

ok keep them ideas going and we will get it together for the next challenge but ok tomorrow is the drink challenge no pop soft drink and more water so what water goal should we have or you want who drinks the most? let me know what you want thurs and friday to be!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Ok so today is the no-pop day. I'm already feeling a bit antzy but I've also aleady finished one bottle of water, so we will see how I feel at the end of the day.

I've already finished 2 bottles of water today, I will let you know how I do after lunch when I cant have my diet coke :(

so what are we gonna do for tomorrow? how about the 6-10 servings of fruits and vegges?

Back