Vic’s Weight Loss

Thanks, Llama. I’m hoping it’s nothing. I have a lot of dense breast tissue. So it’s not a surprised that I have to go in again.

No weight to be recorded until Tues morning.

Lunch time I had an avocado toast with an iced coffee from DD. Midafternoon had 1.5 tortilla with a mozzarella stick and curry and a small piece of Johnny cake. And went to Starbucks for a pf lemonade with Splenda.

Did a 10 min AF workout with jogging and walking. Going to do another one later. Did another 10 min AF so with jogging and walking and hills.

Drinking water. Just had a handful of mixed nuts. Had oatmeal with almond milk for dinner. Late night an egg and a tortilla.

Last edited:
I had to change to wireless, metal-less bras a couple of months back (because skin) and my lymph nodes haven't been swollen once since the change. It's honestly a shocking difference. If your issue is similar it might help?

No, Llama, I don’t think that’s my issue. My dense tissue is genetic.

Up late last night. Watching movies.

Today my sis making curry goat.

Thanks, Llama.

149.9 lbs

Up late last night. Woke up early today.

Walk/run for 20 min on a AF video. Then walked for 10 min watching YouTube videos.

I have to take my bro to Bedford for his meds this morning.

Maybe I’ll do a strength video today.

Breakfast was a yogurt. Lunch was a yogurt too. Dinner was a steak kids meal from chipotle and one bone in rib from Lis.

Walked for an hour and 15 min on treadmill watching tv.

Last edited:
22 days till my vaca to PR.

Gotta lose at least 5 lbs. So today is my first day (again). No one to bother me this week.

GW1: 145.0 lbs

Tomorrow is my ultrasound at 8. So early. I really want to get up earlier to work out.

Last edited:
148.0 lbs

Went to my ultrasound this morning. Found 2 cysts close together. Dr recommended to get aspiration or wait another 6 mo. Said it’s likely benign. But to be sure I have an appt next Tues for the aspiration.

Had a McDonald’s coffee and a yogurt. Late lunch of a yogurt. Had 2 whopper jr without bottom bun.

Last edited:
Thanks, Cate and Llama.

146.4 lbs

Had a chipotle kids meal. Having a yogurt. Had some corn nuts. Had some pan saboa bread with blood pudding. Had a yogurt.

Walked for 35 min watching tv on treadmill. Might do something else later.

Last edited:
Thanks, guys. But up again today.

Today I had hotcakes from mcd. Then some bread later and some blood pudding.

Back