Uk peeps??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not alone Pinky!

w00p :willy_nilly:

Don't forget me :)

Although I wish I wasnt considering how freakin cold it is outside!!!

:cry:

Just seen your from Norfolk too!! :) Where abouts?

hehe I was in norfolk when i first registered on this website... was at UEA studying. Now live in West Suffolk. :D

Where abouts in norfolk are you then? i'm currently trying to move back to Norwich but its not going too well... there just aren't the jobs about. :(

hehe I was in norfolk when i first registered on this website... was at UEA studying. Now live in West Suffolk. :D

Where abouts in norfolk are you then? i'm currently trying to move back to Norwich but its not going too well... there just aren't the jobs about. :(

w00p w00p Im a Norwich boy ..minus the accent though :)

Yeah my g/f is trying to look for another job, theres just so little choice, and too many people!!

Suffolk to dull for ya then?

My Dads out Bungay way...not the most exciting place in the world..nice scenery though I guess :)

Woo HOO! Big up the nowich crowd! hehe

I like Suffolk its just I really like Norwich. Felt that while I was there I really settled in and got to 'know myself' if that makes sense. That and most of my friends are there... so it seems like the right thing to do you know?

I know what you mean about the job front.. Good luck to her! I hope she has a better time of it then I have so far.

im from scotland ;)

any other scottish people here ??

im hopeing to go from a size 16/18 to a size 10/12 by june .. ive had no chocolate for 2 days and thats going gd .. im a total chocaholic !! i love it . ive found that the longer u go with out chocolate the better it tastes when u have it next . last year i went a week with out chocolate and it tasted great a week after . i hope that some of you will help me in a bit to loosing a few dress sizes :D .

x

New guy form North-east here. I topped the scales at 267lbs (just over 19st), that was a shock. I'm 5'10" and naturally stocky but should be around 178lbs according to BMI calcs.

So, I've resolved this year will be the year it goes off. I started a few weeks ago, with more exercise and healthy eating, cutting out all the bad stuff, counting calories, limiting carbs a bit and drinking lots of water.

As of today, I've lost 25lbs from when I started, have loads more energy and feel loads better. My gout has cleared up and dont feel half as hungry as before.

I realise that this is just the beginning as I've done this kind of thing before and stopped before I got anywhere near my target weight, a long road ahead :)

Only downside seems to be an unhealthy obsession with watching The Biggest Loser on sky!
Erm, anyway, sorry for the rambling and Hi!

Hiya!
Aussie, currently residing in Surrey, but may be moving on in who knows how long. Thinking of moving up north, maybe even to Edinburgh come summer.

Greek living in good ol' Norwich here........ funny to see so many norwich/norfolk people around, is there something in the water? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back