Weight-Loss Two Week Challenge - Round Three

Weight-Loss
ummm... they won't subtract points, but if we don't have any loss to post from them, it will be a zero. So, I guess the answer is yes...? I'm really not feeling like the competitive nature this time was really there - perhaps that's just my opinion, but we'll figure out which group had the most % of their goal met (out of how many members they had) and then send post cards to the winning group.

2bigforTexas said:
It's a shame that so many have chosen to not check in, but I'm glad that the rule to be able to remove them was set up. It's not fair that the others in the group should have to suffer for it. Even though we've lost quite a few, I proudly cheer all of us who are still in it, and working hard. 3 cheers to everyone in all 6 groups! (4 cheers for the Sexy Sixes!)

funny how this one who was all gung ho is the one missing from final weigh in. maybe is having computer problems and cannot get online?

also, i remember cmsstewart saying her family was going away for weekend and she would not be able to do her final weigh in til monday.

April....( 2big4texas)....if anybody on her team had read in her diary they would know how she stated she was having financial problems...and utilities might be getting cut off....so that may be what happened to her...she may not have access to a computer now....

^^^aha! thanks for the info, i figured it must have been something like that!

I lost 3, sorry for the delay in posting but i posted in our team thread earlier. things came up and this was the first that i've had access to a computer to post so yeah sorry about that ladies.

Yep, poor April looks like we get a big fat 0. Thats ok though I just hope everything is ok with her. So do we know who won yet???? I need to go get some postcards to send :)

oops, wrong info!

I'm Heere!!!! I'm so sorry I'm so late. They cut off the phones Thursday afternoon, so I couldn't get on line. I was going to go to the library Friday to use their computer, but Thursday night I got called out for a charter bus run to Dalllas and I didn't get back until midnight last night! Driving about 16 hours a day, so my brain is fried. If I'm still able to weigh in here's my results
starting 236
now 228.5
thats 7.5 pounds right??? I think this weekend did it for me because I ended up being up there all this time without a penny, so I kind of went on a 3 day fast. Friday morning they bought us a sausage biscuit for breakfast and I had nothing else to eat until I got home last night!
Sorry again, but I'm back now

realized after I posted this that I really shouldn't count that 7.5 because it wasn't until Sunday. I had no scale on Friday, but Thursday was 229.5 so I guess it really should be 6.5. Sorry, my brain wasn't working quite right. I was running on about 10 hours sleep from Thursday morning to Sunday night!

Last edited:
Great Job Hon. Big loss thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that everyone hasnt weighed in yet so it should be fine. Sorry you had such a rough few days but my goodness your loss is awesome.

Thanks Julie. I had to have my mom pay my phone bill for me and my electrice too, because that's due to be turned off in a couple of days. Oh Lord, when will it end. Hubby finally found a job but he won't get paid for another 2 weeks and my first check this Friday is only going to be for about 24 hours, so that will be gone in no time! Hope I didn't cause too much trouble around here. I'm naturally very dedicated to any responsibility I take on. The weekend was killing me because I knew y'all were depending on me. I felt really bad. I had hoped I would have some free time to find a library to get to but they had us driving non-stop from 5 am til 7 or 8 pm every day. Sunday we drove around Dallas from 6 to 6 and then had to make the 325 mile drive home as well. I am so exhausted,

hey there cort - congrats!!!

Back