Weight-Loss Two Week Challenge - Round Three

Weight-Loss

amomono

Okay everyone... first a recap of the rules/guidelines...

1) look in this thread for your group (ie: Group 1, Group 2)

2) Post your starting weight with your group for Friday, October 14th

2) try as hard as you can to lose 5 lbs in 2 weeks.

4) encourage members of your group by sending them message, posting in their journals, or on the group thread. Please post as often as possible, and if you are unable to post for a few days (sick, flu, out of town) please let the rest of your group know...

5) after five days of no activity, (if you haven't let your team know you were going to be out), the group has the right to kick you off their team. This is important, b/c we are working as a group here - and if someone isn't pulling their weight then it's not fair to the rest. (if your group makes this decision, please let the entire club know by posting in this thread)

6) post your ending weight on the final day - Friday, October 28th

There will be two different prizes

1) The person who loses the most weight in this two week period of time. Danita has graciously offered to supply the mystery prize.

2) The group that has lost the greatest percentage of weight in two weeks. If your group has four members, your goal is 20 lbs... if your group has 5, 25. For that prize, all of those participating will send a postcard to the members of the group that won.

These groups are divided up sort of randomly... I tried to make sure that there were a pretty even amount of new people in each group, as well as seasoned veterans =)

Group One - Goal 20 lbs
4 me
sandy
cmsstewart
skinnysomewhere

Group Two - Goal 20 lbs
capuccino
lovdby3angels
amomono
coastergirl4

Group Three - Goal 20 lbs
turtlemomma
totallyscrappy
ali
honeybee

Group Four - Goal 15 lbs
wonderwoman
missr3
missjellybelly

Group Five - Goal 15 lbs
christina
runforfun529
danita

Group Six - Goal 15 lbs
2bigfortexas
juliew73
1 day at a time

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Last edited:
Go teams go!!!!.....( clap..clap..stomp...stomp...)....Go all the way!...( clap...clap...
stomp...stomp...).........No more nachos...eat off the veggie tray!!!!..
walk...run...tae bo...what ever you may choose...you have nothing but only fat to lose!!!!
Go team....1...2....3...4.....Drink ALL your water...than drink some more!!!!......Go team 5 and number 6..move those legs...shake those hips!!!!!
YEAHHHHHH 5 lb weight loss competition!!!!!!!
( At this point Kim proceedsto do a half ass cart wheel in which she splits the bottem of her under roos because they are 2 times to small for her.....she yells for her fiance to come help her up out of the mini splits she has done......which is just about shoulder width apart....).......Now..I know why I was only in pep squad!!!!!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

yahoo

Oh goody, I'm in! Thanks so much!
Lets go ladies!!!! Drink that water and move those bodies!!!

Good luck to all teams!!
Jean :p

Ok, everyone. I'm not feeling the love like I did last time!!! How's everybody doing? I hope it's going good. We've all got a fantastic cheerleader. Thanks Kim! Alright, now everybody get up, get out, and work off that fat!!!!!

hehehe... we are all too busy working out!!! =P How is everyone doing?! I know that my group did AWESOME this weekend... and i'm feeling good about this time - ya'll had better watch out for GROUP TWO!!!!

I've been checking in on you guys and I agree Y'all are doing awesome!! However, you're up against Group 6 and we are all direct decendents of the Incredible Shrinking Woman!!!! Or the wicked witch of the West(I'm melting!)

hehehe.. are you SPYING On us!!! =P j/k =P you guys are doing great - it seems like you have so much excitement!!!! all of the rest of our threads have like 25 posts, and you have almost 50!!! way to be supportive and encouraging =)

Well, all's fair in love, war, and weight loss challenges!!!! :D Seriously though, you all did so well over the weekend. I'm not even going to mention the "partying" going on though!!!!!!!!

Is everyone as tired as I am? My fingers are even tired. I won't give up though! I'll be up at 4:00 am agaiin tomorrow so I can get my workout in before work! Hubby says he's gonna start walking with me in the evenings. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is AWESOME!!! i need to ask my fiancee if he will go hiking with me this weekend... he's an outdoorsy person - but he prefers tennis to hikes... although, if it's warm enough, tennis would work too =)

casualty in group 4

you can officially remove "jenjen" from our list, so we are back down to 4 people and 20 pounds. she has not posted even once and nobody has heard squat from her.

Sorry to hear you lost one. Hopefully she's okay. Hope everybody else is doing well though.

Back