Time to get Serious

AnnSparks

Alright, I'm back again. I think the last time I was on here was nearly a year ago. I had to step back for a bit to get myself re-centered. Now that I've had time on my own and also gone through tons of changes the last 10ish months, I think it's time I work on having a diary here again.

I've also been thinking that maybe having a weight-loss buddy would be fun and helpful. Though the few times I've tried this, the people disappeared or turned out to be guys wanting to turn things all sexual lol. So not much luck there.

Anyway, while I was gone, my weight did go back up a bit. But the last week and a half ish I've gotten it to start going back down and I'm planning on continuing with that. I think I've also come to the realization that I have some sort of mental block when it comes to going below 200 lbs. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but my biggest struggle is getting to that number and below it. Every time I have in the past, it only lasts for a week and then I go up 5-10 lbs. So this is something that I'm going to have to seriously work at to over come. I think it's because I've never been below 200 so perhaps theres a part of me that's scared of it. I'm not sure.

Well, with that said, here's my current stats:

SW: 220.5 lbs
CW: 204 lbs
GW: 140 lbs

Measurements will be done next update. Recently moved and my measuring tape is still hiding.

The last 2 months I've been going between 206 to 210 lbs. Today I'm at 204. So I'm starting to go down again finally. Part of the struggle is food. All I've been able to afford to afford to eat lately is just instant noodles, granola bars, and peanut butter jelly sandwiches. Not exactly the most nutritious or well balanced diet, but I've been making sure not to eat any of it excessively I'm trying to figure out some sort of cheap healthier meal plan but it's been a little challenging.

Recent changes that are helping me get back on track:
- moved onto 137 acre property
- living in a holiday trailer now so I FINALLY have an actual kitchen and proper sized fridge
- got a puppy just a few days ago from some family members
- having a set up that will allow me to work more with my young filly
- getting a fitbit

Honestly, the puppy has been the biggest help so far. She's 3 months old, Norwegian elkhound border collie cross, and her name is Kira. I've only had her 3 days but having her has already made me go outside and walk more than I have before. Each day we go for 3 short walks so she can do her business and stretch her legs a bit. Then we do 1-2 longer walks to get out and explore.

And to wrap up this first entry, a pic of said puppy since she's amazing and adorable lol
E7KCCvhVcAEzugP
E7KB_8BUYAYo5LJ
E7KB-aeVEAUfIuu

What an adorable pup! Great to hear from you and glad you seem to have a bit more control over your circumstances.

Found my original starting weight picture and then I took one today. I think I see a bit of a difference, but not much. Just goes to show there's still plenty of room for improvement!

One thing I've been starting to do the last few weeks is eating less. I've still eaten cookies and granola bars and such. But I only ever have one or two. And only when I feel genuinely hungry. This is usually enough to fend off any hunger pangs so I'm able to go a bit longer before eating a meal and even then, my main meal the last while has been peanut butter jelly sandwiches, or instant noodles at work. Not particularly healthy, but what I've been able to afford the last little while.

EPF-sQpUYAIIKAX
E7VuKIkVUAIo5ai

first pic taken January 24, 2020 Second Pic taken July 27, 2021

The difference in distance from the camera makes it harder to judge but I agree there's a difference. In the right direction too, which is more than most people can say given the whole pandemic thing...

Back