Tickers?

amy1985

It seems my (and other people's) tickers have disappeared. Mine's still there when I look at my signature in the control panel, but even when I re-edited to try to make it show up again, it's still not there. Is there any way this could be rectified?

I just checked, and so far, I can't answer the question.

There are options to show other people's signatures and whatnot, but even with all of that enabled, my ticker seems to have gone to ticker-heaven. :(

As far as I've seen on some signatures, it looks like for now, people are just putting the link to the image in their signature... Hopefully the issue will be fixed soon though!

Ayea, i was told that they were going to have the tickers figured out in the next couple weeks, but I'm not in control of development, so I'm not sure when the tickers will be working again. One of the partners is meeting with the Huddler team in Chicago today, so hopefully we'll have some better direction after that.

their reply was that they are working on it, but from their response, they don't seem to think it's a priority. I really wish I could get into the code and do this myself because it is really simple :(

only disappointment. It sounds like they are incapable of keeping their promise due to the way they built the signatures. As much as they keep saying that they are working on it, I don't have much hope that they will ever get it done.

AOkay. Thanks for letting me know! :)

Back