Weight-Loss The Reindeers!!

Weight-Loss
*cricket chirp* Dang its quiet in here.

I'm feeling kinda down the past couple days since I'm not doing nearly as well as anyone else on the team, and then yesterday I had a hell of a slip up that I'm especially embarrased of... I might even gain a pound this week. Today seems to be going much better, its 3pm and I'm only to 700 calories (which means I still have 600 to spare for the rest of the day). Hope I haven't done too much damage to my progress this week :(

Hun, don't even worry about it! This really isn't so much about a team anyways, this is about making it through the holidays w/o gaining any weight (or as little as possible anyways). Just do the best you can, given the holiday, thats all we can ask :)

Hey girls! I hope all is well for the Reindeer! :) Hey don't worry at all about not doing as well as others...we all have our times! I had a crazy weekend...I was pretty lazy but I didn't eat very much. It's good in a way but really I ate a lot less than I should have. Hey when does this challenge end anyway? LOL!

Hi, I'm just glad to not gain weight. Last night I went to my sister's party and I wore a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to put on in 2 years! They were a little snug, but that's good because it was a reminder to step back from the goodies!

Wow glad to hear it April! I also have began to wear a pair of pants that last year i couldn't even get it up, let alone buttoned and zipped!

We only have 2 more days ladies, today and tommorrow....let make them count!

Well, today sucked! I was out shopping and Long John Silvers was calling to me!!!! I guess since I didn't get around to breakfast and then was too bloated for dinner, it wasn't too bad! Had 2 pieces of fish, 3 shrimp and cheese nuggets! And 1/2 a can of coke!

so you just had a big lunch? no big deal, i'm sure you burned those cal's throughout the rest of you day.

My day was just fine. Didn't feel good most of it so I didn't eat much....let me think.....cup of cocoa and 2 pc toast for breakfast....a couple pizza rolls for lunch...and no dinner...just 2 cookies around 7ish.

Hope your not getting sick so close to the big day! Well, one more day til weigh in! I wish I had done better. I really was hoping to drop the 10 during this challenge but obviously that's not gonna happen. I'm just glad I didn't gain anymore. I'm gonna be really careful though. Don't want a repeat of Thanksgiving.

No, i'm not getting sick, its Tom

I feel better already today though.

Last day ladies!!! Lets do it!!!

Alright girls, the big day is tomorrow. I just want to wish you all luck and say how proud I am. :) It's not about losing the most, it's about making the effort to say I"m not letting the holidays get the best of me. I think we've each done that. So as a result....success!

Ok, so my starting weight was 187, and current weight is 182!! A 5 pd loss for me!

I'm happy but at the same time, reserved, b/c I'm so afraid of gaining it all back by the time christmas/ new years!!!

ok, I'm sooo excited!!! I didn't make my goal, but I did better than I thought I was doing.
Starting weight 228.5
Today's weigh in- 221
:D :D :D :D

I had lost close to 2 lbs but now I'm exactly back where I started at 193.

I'm rather disappointed in myself.

sorry to hear that beagle, but at least you didn't gain anything!

Good job everyone,i'm proud of you!!

Back