The Minor but Major Club

Starlight1

Hola,
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Annia otherwise know as Starlight. I am a 16-year-old junior and 277 lbs, my goal is to lose 130 lbs by this time next year.

I'm here to fill a need. I see that a lot of people on this site are adults and there is probably a hand full that I have seen that our teenagers like me so I decided we should all unite together with a common goal, living a healthier lifestyle. In this club, we will encourage each other, share our experiences, give tips, make friends. hit goals and so much more, the sky is the limit but we do have some ground rules.

RULES
  • To join you must state your name, age, what grade you're in, your current weight, and your goals for the next year
  • You must be between the ages of 12 to 18 or in middle school or high school.
  • Let's keep it PG13 (if you can't say it in front of your mom don't say it here)
  • Be respectful
  • Use common sense
Any person seen breaking these rules will be given 3 warnings if they still do not comply with the rules they will be asked to leave this thread or be blocked and reported depending on the crime
There will be weigh-ins every 3 weeks but you can weigh in and share your progress whenever you feel
Starting January 1, 2019, there will be monthly challenges and are welcome to join
I can't wait to see all of everyone's success in their weight loss journey. See you soon my little moonstones.

Back