The I WORKED OUT TODAY! and I'm awesome club.

Well done both NightNurseEmmy and jude1. You're both awesome! :party:

I have said before that walking is a brilliant form of exercise... Anyone big will burn more calories in a nice long slow walk than I will burn now knocking myself out with zumba and everything else!!!

NightNurseEmmy - when you feel up to the dancing - give it a go... Its fun! In the meantime you can always jump around at home... LOL I was pretty big when I started dancing in the living room... There is some great music on youtube to dance too (including lots of my favourite zumba tracks).

jude1 - I've never done kettle bell!!! Three classes a week sounds like a good idea :)

My schedule since I last posted:
Friday - I did 1 hr salsa & 1 hr zumba
Sunday - a nice long walk in the countryside at Floors castle :)
Monday - 2 hrs zumba

LOL Tuesday night is salsa night... I'll post what I manage... I've been on a walk already so my pedometer is currently on 10,555 steps for the day so far...

Omega Kettle Bell is fab - very intense but so worth the effort.

I know more of you are working out than are posting. COME SHARE YOUR AWESOMENESS WITH THE REST OF US!
this morning i walked 6 miles. pretty good for me!

I've just done the longest circuit possible where I live ( from what I know ) it's 4 hours and 30 minutes of walking uphill. I'm not sure how many calories are burnt but it's a very good looking circuit.

I think i should get one of these pedometers (spelling lol) as i'm not sure exactly how many miles i cover. I want to start running but think i should shift some weight first though i feel thats me making an excuse.

I went to a keep fit class today. I had to hurry to get from it to my dance class but made it :party:

I did a keep fit class Tuesday - it makes a good addition to my basic daily target... I'm currently aiming to get my pedometer to at least 12,000 steps every day. I don't care whether it is done in walking or dancing - as long as it gets there. :)

Early this morning I walked for 2 hours. I'm planning on going later today again. Hopefully I stay motivated this week!

Back