The Bench Chart

i am going easy up a little and just do a few different exercises and see what happeneds thanks man

one more thing i also transitioned from a close grip to a wide grip hands outside the finger lines on the bar. and my left shoulder is giving me problems do you think i should switch back to a closer grip for my shoulder. and would that make my bench go up too

Last edited:
i am going easy up a little and just do a few different exercises and see what happeneds thanks man

one more thing i also transitioned from a close grip to a wide grip hands outside the finger lines on the bar. and my left shoulder is giving me problems do you think i should switch back to a closer grip for my shoulder. and would that make my bench go up too

Look into doing Dive-bomber push-ups as supplement to your chest day. I think they work well with strengthening your rotor cuffs.

yes sir i did...either that or my spotter was lifting when i was pusing lol. i don't really know yet kinda sceptical about it but i have chest tomorow so if i do it again its legit thanks

not really sure what all the numbers mean

Tko-kid 175 lbs

210 max bench (one time)
working up through my sets I am at 160x7 for my first two sets
and 165 x5 for my third set

Koinee-280

I'm 52 and that was ten years ago. I joined this sight to motivate myself to actually pick the barbells and weights up again instead of tripping over them.

235 - leckbass

1.16 - leckbass (235/202.5)

i lost about 25lbs in the last four months, my max lift before that was 245, but my weight was 228

135 - james.thompson

0.66 - james.thompson (135/205)

I'll be working on that :) I just started getting fit. Hopefully I reduce weight by 25# and increase bench over next few months.

I weight 152 and my max is 240. I guess that means 1.57895 without rounding. Round however I guess...haha

Back