Weight-Loss Team Success!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, monday's the day :)

hey girls.. thought i would check up to see how everyone is doing? Im not sure how much i have lost this challenge. The scales seem to hate me. :( Plus i go through lapses of wanting to eat.. and then not wanting to eat. lol wish my body would make up its mind.

wow...lost some more weight!

When I first started here I was 235. When I started the challenge I was 226. now I'm 222. I'm happy about that!

Sorry guys to be such a downer. I normally do sooo good on these challenges and I totally bombed this one. I didnt' loose 1 pd! How sad :(

I'll do better next time, I promise!

X2...your weigh in confuses me. you do know we only count the weight that we started THIS challenge w/ right?

When you first joined you wrote...

Hi girls.. Am I on this team now?
Start weight 235
Currently 228
Goal 145

So that would put your start weight at 228, and your current at 222, a 6 pd loss....right??

Hey I think I should have done better dont know whats up with me the last month Ok enough whinning here is my official weigh in 160.2 so that is a 2 pound drop sure wish it would have been more Sorry girls

Okay i started at 167.. now down to 164lbs. wahoo. :D 3lbs lost for me. Now i just got to stop looseing what im putting on. haha

Great job every!!

I'm still dissapointed I didnt' do better for you. This upcoming challenge is going to be my comeback!

Lets rock it girls!

Sorry ladies that I haven't kept up with this challenge. I had a death in the family and am getting my groove back the last few days. Hey I am definately up for another challenge. Proud of you all. You gals rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back