Weight-Loss Team Success!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.

Korrie

Good morning fellow teammates! Are we ready to kick some butt?? Lets make this our best challenge yet!

Our team consists of...
Pinky
Newbride02
Jodee
Sugarfoot
Sarah06

Don't forget to list your starting weight and a personal goal of yours :)

As for me, I weighed in today at 181, a 1 pd gain, thats no big deal though. My personal goal is to be at...176 by the end of the 2 wks! I CAN DO IT!

Okay.. im weighing in at 167lbs. :( I basically want to loose as much weight in the next two weeks as is humanily possible!

Just went to the gym.. burnt about 261cal which isnt much but its a start. I couldn't stay there long because i just felt awful! Think i have pulled something in my shoulder too which isnt a great start. Oh well. lol

Ok girls! Lets do this!!! I'm 151.6....pretty bad since I ended the last contest at 145.2lbs 11 days ago. SO, hopefully since it went on quick, it'll come off quick too. Wouldn't it be nice if I got a 6 1/2 pound drop for us:) My goal though is 147. We CAN do this!!

IS there a cheerleading prize?

Hi Team Success. I weighed in this morning at 144. I have lost 5 lbs in the last week and a half. My long term goal is 115 and my short term goal is 10 more lbs within these next two weeks. YES WE CAN DO IT!!! THINK SLIM AND TRIM. :D

Have a wonderful day team!

Hello team,
Lets kick some fat:D Well I am really ashamed ofmy weight this morning ,But I gotto truthfulwith myself I weighed in at 162.2 this morning Had to many eat outs this weekend and its close to that time of the month :eek: Ok my 2 week goal is to get to 155 :) so lets get at you all !

Tammy Lynn:p

hey all.. so far things have been ok this morning.. Not gone overboard on the chocolate yet. :D

How are things for you lot?

HI! Happy Valentines!!!

I started TOM today and its killing me, but I found I tend to loose weight faster that way. Not sure why, maybe it has to do w/ my metabolism??

Anyways, not planning on having any v-day candy, although I am making a beatiful cake for our anniversary, so I'll have a piece of that, but i'm going to take it REAL easy on everything today so I'll have the extra cals.

Well, I've had 3 cookies and I'm done!! No more v-day junk for me! I'm going to get serious now. I've put on 10lbs since I've had my baby, it's ridiculous. Please, feel free to come by m journal for a double butt kickin' if I'm slippin'. I really need the support right now.

Happy V-day !!

So far so good here And I promise not to eat any Birthday cake even if it is going to be triple fudge LOL and NB dont it stink when TOM comes hit me today to . Check back in later

How's everyone? Made it through the day with just 1 chocolate:) I think I'll go to bed now. I lost a little bit yesterday and I hope I've lost a bit more. Pretty sure I was carrying a lot of water weight. I'm a daily wiegher:(...I'm hoping it' sdown tommorow, but feel it will be up. I've started drinking lots again.

I used to be a daily weigher.. but i got so depressed when the scale went up that i decided against it. However.. if i feel like i need to check my weight.. somtimes i will weigh myself at least 3 times a day. hehe im so bad!

How is everyone this morning? Im desperatly trying to catch up on some work. Was working late last night and ended up sleeping through my alarm this morning so have missed the only lessons i had today. woops!:eek:

Also got a call from the police station today.:eek: They want me to go and give them a statment of an incident i saw at work once.. when a guy smashed the window in? Hopefully its not going to go any further.. but im a little nervous about it.. Mainly because i can't really remember fully what happened that night. But.. oh well.

How is everyone getting on? I had maaaaad cravings for chocolate yesterday. Have ridded my cupboards of junk food and am off to buy Healthy Snacks. if i dont have it in the house then its fine! hehe

Well, sorry to hear about your troubles Pinky! Hopefully the day gets better!

I havn't lost any weight, but havn't gained any either. I'm sick of seeing the number on the scale though and I'm going to be working real hard to change it today!!

I am a daily weigher...I used to weigh 3 times a day, but now just once. I dont' get too upset when the number goes up, as long as I ate right, I just figure its water, and if I didnt' eat right, I try to do better. But I do make sure I weigh in once a day b/c I heard people that do that loose 30% more overall weight than people who weigh once a week

I'm thikning about ditching my digital. IDK, I'm so sick of all the points. I thikn I'd rather go with half pounds..plus, it's 4lbs lighter:) My digi and my dial are both off 2lbs, but I just use the digi number anyway. I'll have to wait to the end of the challenge though.

Hey everyone hows it going . Like you NB I really havent lost or gained my #'s keep going up then down I just dont get it I was losing good there now Its like my body is fighting to keep this weight on .It dont want to see them darn 50's But I am not going to give up on them LOL And I am a daily weigher to wish I wasnt seems like I was doing better before I bought my scale oh well As long as I keep eating better and doing my exercise and weights I have to win some time or another .

Keep at it SF!!!

Did anyone read the other challenge thread....well, sara06 is dropping out, due to spending too much time online, so X2change is taking her place.

Sara...we will miss you!

X2...welcome aboard!

Team Relentless in the house!

Hey all! Just wanted to pop in here and let you know that TEAM RELENTLESS is working hard to kick all your butts (in a friendly competitive way of course)! Better watch out! ;)

Last edited:
Hello hows it going , did my gazzele and some weights this morning , had about 40 oz of water , My only fault today was I had some Ice cream but I had a lot of extra calories so I splurged a little bit . Sorry had to do it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back